Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside ~

When it's cold outside, I get creative inside. I look at my list of things I've been saying I'm going to do, and then I walk away from the list. I go out for java, visit my parents, do a little reading, purchase paintings and then I come back to my desk, check my email and decide to finally cross off that one lingering item off of my list: Create a blog (using Blogger!!)! So, that's what I'm attempting. I'm rather excited about it. I hope that the thoughts, ideas, words, and dialogue that I share, create and you share with me is inspiring, funny, thought provoking or simply entertaining. It's winter here in the Midwest, I've a few days off from work and have decided it's time to put the procrastination to the side. It's time to BLOG! I currently partake in micro blogging on Twitter (Love it! Follow me!), but I have a lot to say, thus I need more characters to work with. Before I sign off, I have to give props to one of my favorite artist, my sister's best friend and dear friend of mine, Jeremy Bonsol. It is because of Jeremy that I get more accomplished on my creative list than not. Jeremy, thank you and keep doing you. You are an inspiration.



Warm thoughts,

S;) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I like it. Keep me updated on what havoc your causing in the ol QC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, P! I'll keep you updated and informed. ;)

    ReplyDelete