Monday, February 7, 2011

Snapshot!

I like taking pictures of my food. My mom and dad are amazing cooks, I do ALL RIGHT for the few things I do love to make, and I like to try new things. I think salads, sushi and soups look amazing when captured digitally. I am going to share more pics within my blog of dishes I make, eat or find delicious in appearance for you, my readers.


One thing I’ve learned about myself, living with hypothyroidism, is that a diet rich in food closest to its most natural state is beneficial to me and my digestive track. I’m sure most of the general population shares this sentiment. I try to eat a lot of salads, with protein, consisting of that good stuff that is found within the perimeters of our supermarkets.

Pay attention to your body. It knows what’s best. I’ve a lot of allergies, so if I’ve carb-loaded on simple carbs as opposed to complex carbs, my body tells me. I read a lot of books, magazines and articles on health and dieting, especially since I’ve developed hypothyroidism, because I want to know what works best for those of you struggling with this condition, and what could work best for me. I will share with you what some of my favorite feel good meals are and maybe you’ll enjoy them too!

Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment