Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Let's Catch Up

What's good!?

My hiatus, departure, adrenal fatigue, timeout....it's over...at least for the time being. I cannot believe it's already December, and it's been quite a while since I have blogged, but I have been writing, focusing on my health/wellness, and adjusting to a new assignment. 

This month I was welcomed to Pinterest! I am in utter amazement by all the boards that I have seen, and I've not even begun to chip the surface. Who is interested in learning more? 

iPad, how you doing? I am experiencing a sudden bout of information, technology and much more overload. I intend to get better acquainted with my new friend this month, needless to say, I'll be completing tutorials, asking questions of my mother (an Apple Queen), and doing my happy dance. 

Stay tuned,
S


 

No comments:

Post a Comment