Monday, February 6, 2012

Friends

I love my friends! Do you love yours? Friendship is serious business. It’s about commitment, bonds, love, humor, shared dialogue…it’s what YOU make it. Sometimes strife, jealousy, anger and rage enter into a friendship. We’re all imperfect. But when you realize that things of this nature are creeping in on your friendship, wake up and snap out of it, because for many, friends are family. For many, we have friends for different needs, or friends who are stars. I love all of my friends, but I’ve a few stars who just stand out among the rest. I’m keepin’ it real.

Think about a friend or two of yours that you have. Think about that friend, is it a friend that that you rarely see or talk to, but when you sync up, you haven’t skipped a beat, nothing’s changed, you’re still bonded and forever connected? It’s those special friends that you form relationships with in life that provide support, sound advice, are lovingly objective and simply stated – keep things real. Love those friends, cherish them, just like the others. But let them know who they are to you and what they mean to you, because they deserve to know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment