Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Insomnia no more!

Hello friends! I apologize for my hiatus, times have been busy, insightful, sad yet robust. I have been battling a ridiculously high TSH level, in addition to sinus and allergy madness. I am surviving, feeling better, and ready to touch base on reality with all of you. I go through periods of time like this where I "disappear" so to speak. I am ready to show my face again!  AdrenaMed, 5-HTP and daily doses of sunlight over the period of what I remember to begin with of two weeks, got me to feeling better;  I continued onward for a month. I also committed myself to doing yoga twice a week in addition to coming home and allowing myself to wind down after work everyday. It was a huge reality check for me. These steps under the supervision of my chiropractor got this girl rested again.  Sweet dreams. Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment