Friday, January 28, 2011

10 Things You NOW Know About Me – I’d share more, but I gotta save some things for the book!

1. Green is my favorite color and Oprah’s too, in addition to my second grade teacher. I remember thinking, in the second grade, that green was too many places (duh, grass is green and everywhere, except the desert), and I preferred the color purple like my first grade teacher. But, I fell in love with green late in life and so began my love affair (plus it looks good with pink and brown).


2. My sisters are my best friends. They are amazing! Without them I’d be lost. I’m thankful to my parents for giving me two loving ladies in my life who will eternally put up with all my crazy shenanigans and crazy ways because they are my sisters.






3. I’m an Eternal Optimist.


4. I love to travel.


5. I don’t leave the house without my: iPhone, inhaler, lip gloss and key fob.


6. My first job was in a newsroom, and I went on to study journalism and work as a journalist.


7. I didn’t speak a word for the first two years of my life. When I did start talking, I never shut up.


8. I played tennis my senior year of high school.


9. I started college as an undergrad at a state school and graduated from a private school.


10. I get my news online every morning via NPR, the Today Show and Twitter before I get out of bed.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment