Monday, January 24, 2011

I love books!


I have quite the library at home. I add books to it monthly and take recommendations on the regular. I tend to read two to three books at a time. I just finished reading Priceless, a novel by Nicole Richie. It was an awesome read, entertaining. Read it! She does a nice job of developing her characters and describing various scenes. I easily visualized the series of events that happened in the lead character's life.

I am not giving you a synopsis. Read it and enjoy!

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I will pick it up! I love Nicole.

    Have you read Chelsea Handler's books? I read one...I was laughing so hard on the plane I was crying. Parts from the book would pop into my head for a couple weeks afterward and I'd just start laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ~ My Horizontal Lifestyle by her! I’ve added a pic of a stack of books I’m working on and Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea is my next book to begin reading TODAY! She is hilarious and one of my favorite storytellers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *loved* "Are You There Vodka? It’s Me, Chelsea". It's the only book I've laughed out loud to! I must read "My Horizontal Lifestyle".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tricia ~ Get to reading MHL! You will enjoy. It's one of the funniest books I've ever read and I remember the bulk of her stories vividly. I'll let you know how I laugh my way thru the other!

    ReplyDelete