Thursday, February 24, 2011

HAVlife Martini Shake Off

Last Thursday I attended the HAVlife Martini Shake Off at St. Ambrose University after my visit at the Great River Brewery. HAVlife helps young students pursue their interests and enjoy their lives. HAVlife also provides scholarships to students to help them with their sports, music and summer camp expenses. A group of friends and I attended the Martini Shake Off last year and not only enjoyed ourselves, but supported a great charity. We eagerly anticipated the return of this event, at which we truly enjoyed ourselves again this year.

I’d like to say thank you to all of the volunteers and sponsors who made the event a success. I look forward to attending again next year! There are other events taking place that HAVlife hosts, so get involvedhttp://havlifefoundation.org/get_involved.html!

No comments:

Post a Comment