Monday, September 14, 2020

Aha Learning Moment @ SUNY

I really found this course and experience taking Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning to be enlightening on the tech front. The exposure it has given me to all the different resources, via the EmTechWIKI, is incredible. I enjoyed the collaboration, and found the Communication & Collaboration and Creativity modules to be my favorites. With regards to my lifelong learning goals and the program,  I feel as though this program has given me direction, a newfound affinity for exploring new tools and collaboration, during a pandemic, virtually.

My aha moment, key takeaway, was during the exercise for Communication & Collaboration and Creativity, when I realized the course modules were so entrenched in a multitude of technology from audio, to collaboration, to visual, and that I would be able to use and incorporate my LinkedIn profile and blog into my coursework = ePortfolios. Your ePortfolio can be creative, collaborative, descriptive, have a splash of color: It is what you make it! I will continue to create, develop and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment