Friday, September 11, 2020

Lifelong Learner Reflections

Exploring Emerging Technologies for Lifelong Learning, a course I am currently enrolled in, is giving me the opportunity to reflect on this. For my entire life I have taken classes, from childhood development classes as a toddler to primary education, to undergraduate and graduate studies, in addition to developmental training courses during my career years. Why? Because I have an affinity for learning. I have a growth mindset. I am an instructional developer.  I love to not only teach others, but I love to be a part of the learning process. Not only do a feel a sense of accomplishment in learning, personally, but when I can engage others and share dialogue with them, and add to the conversation, that is when I have truly benefited from the knowledge that I have gained, and expanded upon.

I am a lifelong learner.



No comments:

Post a Comment