Saturday, February 23, 2019

New Favorites

It’s been a while since I’ve shared a few is my favorite things. I’ve been reading, reflecting and collecting, as usual. I’ll be writing in upcoming posts about what I’m learning from my readings, and what I’m doing for personal and career development in addition to sharing more about my favorite things. 

Teaser: My personal development involves seeing one of my favorite people - Oprah Winfrey! I’m screaming! Are you screaming yet?!?

Here are a few of my newbies. I love my finds from Anthropology. These tortoise shell hair clips are so cute. I love their floral jewelry travel case is beyond lovely. It makes keeping up with all my pretties easy while traveling. My new pouch is monogrammed. Who doesn’t love personalizes items?!! 

That’s all for now. Be well, and feel well!




No comments:

Post a Comment